Website update for Monday August 02, 2021
Update by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
If you wish to email Greg please do so via firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Greg passed on Sunday's card.
In COMBO Basketball, Greg finished the NBA and College basketball season ranked #2 in ROI, (Return on Investment of 5.46 and +$8,443.00,) documented at Sports Watch Monitor, visit sportswatchmonitor.com.
Greg's Sunday comp was a PASS:
Monday's comp is posted
Greg's Sunday System was a PASS:
Monday's BONUS system is posted below.
(Greg's selections are monitored and posted shortly after the games start at Sports Watch Monitor as well as being monitored at The Sports Monitor.)
Monday's update is COMPLETE, scroll down.
MLB Baseball by Greg Dempson
The Full Game Systems Record is (29-33-01 and -4.77-units)
Tuesday at ?
Scroll below for my MLB Bonus System
- Friday's system on the Athletics @ -112 on the M/L vs. the Angels won, (2-0.)
- Monday's system is pending.
- My MLB system for Monday is pending.
Greg's Twitter is now wide open to everyone, https://twitter.com/GregDempson.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg's now 16-4 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the CLE/PIT over lost Oct.
18. His 5 STARS success rate is better than 80% ATS in 30+ years. Greg's
next 5 STAR BEST BET is pending. Check back then you can watch and
win by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next 5 STAR BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Monday comp selections and angles are noted below and his Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter, https://twitter.com/GregDempson
- #1, Greg's TOP Monday angle is on the Giants as San Francisco is 9-1 vs. the D-Backs this season as well as 14-05 at Arizona the past three seasons.
- #2, Greg's Monday MLB comp is POSTED, click on the MLB link noted above NOW for his next comp. Since May 1 the complementary plays at the top of his MLB link are 35-28-02.
- #3, This season the Pittsburgh Pirates are 07-19 vs. left-handers.
- #4, Mr. "D." has this stat for you, check back later. Giants starter Anthony DeSclafani will face Arizona for the third time since June 16. He's 2-0 with a 1.98 ERA against the D-Backs this season and in eight career outings vs. Arizona he is 4-2 with a 2.52 ERA in 53.7 innings
- #5, Greg's MONDAY BONUS MLB SYSTEM is against Pittsburgh vs. the run line. Play against any team vs. the run line when on a good fielding streak of 15 straight games with one or less errors and playing against an opponent that's off a game where they had 4 or less hits. This system is 186-116 = 61.6% and +67.60-units the past five seasons. The Brewers are -1.5 runs @ -108. The MLB BONUS comps are 10-07-01 for this month.
- #6, This season the Diamondbacks are 02-36 and -34.20-units against the money line vs. a starting pitcher whose strikes out 5 or more batters per start.
- #7, Greg's NFL first half or full game system for the Preseason is pending.
NFL 2020 Super Systems, click here next week for Greg's NFL Preseason systems
Mr. "D.'s" NFL preseason clients selections record is a solid 41-17 = 70.69% the past three seasons and +$7,079.00. Since 2009, Greg's preseason record is 105-67 = 61.46% and +$9,904.00. This record is documented at TSM, www.thesportsmonitor.com.
NFL 2020 Complementary Selections, click here in August for Greg's complementary NFL plays
Greg's Hall of Fame game comp between the Cowboys and Steelers at 8:00 ET on August 5 is pending.
College Football Super Systems
Greg's College systems return in August.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here this August for Greg's College Comp selection
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites as Mr. "D." is proudly monitored by The Sports Monitor, (and has been since the 2000 season) as well as Sports Watch Monitor.