Website update for Monday September 26, 2016
MNF, Falcons at Saints and MLB
by DB Williams
Greg went 2-3 ATS on Sunday's card with his monitored selections winning +$400.00 on the Chargers/Colts under 51.5 as well as +$400.00 on the Jaguars/Ravens under 47. He lost 3.0-units on the Steelers, 2.0-units at -3 and -125 and 1.0-units at -3.5 -110 for -$720.00. He also lost -$660.00 on the Raiders/Titans over 46.5 as well as -$440.00 on the Jets at +3. His non monitored play on the Redskins and Giants under 23 in the first half also lost for -$110.00. Yesterday's 2-3 results were -$1,130.00.
From September 21 until the end of the month Greg is 7-6 ATS and -$230.00.
From September 11 though to the 20 Greg's record is 16-11-1 and +$2,243.00. For the first 20 days of September his clients are up +$4,005.00.
September is broken down into three parts, Sept 1 through 10, the 11 through 20 and 21 through until September 30. The first portion, (10 days,) of September concluded with Mr. "D." going 13-10-2 and +$1,762.00.
Monday's update is in progress and continuous.
If you click onto the NFL section you will see his plus or minus record for the month of August and this will continue throughout the remainder of 2016 as well as the entire year of 2017, etc.
The Sports Watch Monitor lists all of Greg's full service selections shortly after the games start, if you click onto their link on the banner below and then query his name, Greg Dempson, you'll see what he is wagering on. He is 10-04 ATS in College football and 6-3 ATS with his regular season NFL picks.
You can track Greg's Tweets record by following him on Twitter.
Rowland is posting Mr. "D's" super Tweets continually, follow Greg on Twitter.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at email@example.com and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
Every Edge by Rowland Upchurch for Greg
Greg's NFL preseason Every Edge selections finished at 3-0 ATS. His week 3 NFL selection on the Steelers lost, (2-1 ATS for the regular season and 5-1 ATS when including the preseason.
His Every Edge MLB selections are currently 31-22-03. Monday's EE MLB selection is posted on their home page.
Saturday's College selection on the Florida Gators lost. Greg is 2-2 ATS this College football season at Every Edge. (Last years College football picks at EE went 11-03 ATS.)
- Monday Night Football, (kick-off at 8:30 ET)
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
- Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan is 04-13 to the under when the O/U is between 50.5 to 57.5 in his career. Ryan is also 06-25 to the UNDER vs. teams giving up 22.5 to 28.5 points per game.
- Greg has an opinion on the under at 54.5 tonight.
- Mr. "D.'s" Monday MLB system is a pass, his free selection is on the Houston Astros -123 in the first 5 innings.
- Greg's free College selection is pending.
- Mr. "D's" NFL free plays are 6-3 ATS this season. Greg's free NFL week 4 selection is pending
- Greg's fourth College football system on Arizona State at -3.5 won. The 2016 systems are now 3-1 ATS. His week 5 system is pending.
- Greg's NFL week 2 double systems each won. His week 3 systems are noted below.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg has a feature that began Sunday May 29 entitled Tweeted Angles.
- Monday's Tweets are in progress.
- #1, This pitcher is 17-6 to the OVER vs. teams whose hitters strike out 7 or more times per game this season.
- #2, This pitcher is 0-10 UNDER in the second half of the season this season vs. teams who hitters that strike out 7 or more times a game. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out.
- #3, This Friday night College team is 10-02 ATS the past two seasons in all lined games, follow Greg on Twitter
The Sports Watch Monitor will be monitoring all Greg's full service selections in all Sports beginning with the NFL season. His selections at their site are posted shortly after the games start, click onto their banner below and search for Greg Dempson.
Greg is 14-06 ATS in College football and 8-6 ATS since week 1 in the NFL, (22-12 = 64.7% combined.)
NHL 2016 Systems Will Return Shortly will be posted when the regular season begins, click here in October.
MLB System for Monday
Greg's last MLB system won, Sunday's system is a PASS so check back tomorrow and then click onto the MLB section at the top of the web site for his Monday MLB system.
NFL Systems for 2016, Week 4
Greg's full game and first half systems will be posted weekly throughout the entire 17 week's of the regular season. Check back later and then click here for Greg's Week 4 Super Systems.
NFL Week 4 Free Selection, pending
Check back later this week