Website update for Thursday May 13, 2021
Update by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
If you wish to email Greg please do so via firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Greg went 2-1 on the diamonds last night winning withe the White Sox @ -135, (13-08,) as well as on the Astros @ -114, (9-1,) while losing on the Cubs @ +107 in extra innings, (1-2.) Mr. "D." passed in the NBA last night.
(His selections are monitored and posted shortly after the games start at Sports Watch Monitor as well as being monitored at The Sports Monitor.)
Thursday's update is COMPLETE, scroll below.
MLB Baseball by Greg Dempson
Full Game Systems, ( 7-7 and +0.15-units)
Thursday at 7:10 ET
Athletics at Red Sox
- Tuesday's system was a winner with the Athletics at +120 on the M/L.
- Here is Thursday's system, play on road teams with a good bullpen that converts on 75%+ of their save opportunities when playing against an American League opponent with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.400 to 1.500 on the season. This system is 45-18 = 71% the last five seasons.
- My MLB system for Thursday ia on the Athletics @ +100.
Greg's Twitter is now wide open to everyone, https://twitter.com/GregDempson.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg's now 16-4 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the CLE/PIT over lost Oct.
18. His 5 STARS success rate is better than 80% ATS in 30+ years. Greg's
next 5 STAR BEST BET is pending. Check back then you can watch and
win by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next 5 STAR BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Thursday comp selections will be noted below and his Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter, https://twitter.com/GregDempson
- #1, Greg's TOP Thursday MLB angle is against the Red Sox as Boston is on a negative streak of 17-38 and -29.60-units against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record.
- #2, Greg's next MLB comp selection is POSTED, click onto the MLB link at the top of the home page NOW.
- #3, Greg's next NHL comp is for the Maple Leafs and Jets to stay under 6 goals.
- #4, In his career San Francisco Giants pitcher Anthony Desclafani is 40-26 and +17.50-units against the money line vs. poor base running teams averaging 0.5 or less stolen bases per game.
- #5, The past two seasons the Seattle Mariners are 13-06 and +13.50-units against the money line after five or more consecutive road games.
- #6, This season....check back tomorrow.
- #7, Greg Thursday NBA first half system is an over selection in the Bucks/Pacers game. After going under the total by 30 or more combined points in their last three games play all teams over the first half total when the O/U is greater than 105 points (applies to the Pacers,) when they're a marginal losing team winning between 40% to 49% of their games and playing a winning team. This system is 107-62 = 63% ATS since 1996. Tonight's first half system is on the over at 119 points.
- #8, Greg's NBA comp for Thursday is for the Hornets and Clippers to stay under the total of 221.5 points.
NFL 2020 Super Systems, click here in August for Greg's next NFL system
Mr. "D.'s" Divisional round system is posted.
NFL 2020 Complementary Selections, click here in August for Greg's complementary NFL play
Greg's Divisional round comp is posted
College Football Super Systems
Greg's College systems return in August.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here next season for Greg's College Comp selection
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites as Mr. "D." is proudly monitored by The Sports Monitor, (and has been since the 2000 season) as well as Sports Watch Monitor.