Website update for Saturday, August 27, 2016
NFL-X Saturday, MLB and the CFL
by DB Williams
Today's update will be posted at 6:00 ET.......Your free NFL selection, (1:00 ET kick-off,) is on the Kansas City Chiefs at -1.5 points -110 in the first half.
Greg went 2-1 last night with all three plays being NFL selections. He won +$150.00 on the under at 43.5 in the Falcons/Dolphins contest, (17-06,) as well as +$100.00 on the Cowboys at +3.5 in the first half, (10-10.) He lost -$220.00 on the Cowboys at +5.5 for the full game, (17-27.) Week 4 for the month of august begins at 2-1 and +$30.00. He passed on Thursday's MLB card.
Mr. "D" finished week 3 at 9-11 and -$19.00 and concluded the second week of August at 11-11 and +$24.00. From August 1 through 7 he was 7-4 and +$321.00 so overall he stands at 18-15 and +$345.00 after the first two weeks less $19.00 for week 3. From August 1 until the 24 he is 27-26 and +$326.00.
His full service NFL preseason monitored plays are 7-4 ATS including last night's selections.
#01, Jets -2.5, (17-03,) WON
#02, Rams -3, (28-24,) WON
#03, 49ers -3 in the 1st half, (13-07,) WON
#04, 49ers -3, (13-24,) lost
#05, Eagles +3.5, (17-00,) WON
#06, Redskins -3 in the 1st half, (14-02,) A 4 STAR BEST BET, WON
#07, Dolphins +3.5, (14-41,) lost
#08, Saints +1, (09-16,) lost
09, Falcons/Dolphins under 43.4, (17-06,) WON
10, Cowboys +3.5 in the 1st half, (10-10,) WON
11, Cowboys +5.5, (17-27,) lost
12, Chiefs at Bears
You can track his Tweets record by following him on Twitter.
Mr. "D." is on the plus in baseball at 65-52-1 since June 14 while never laying more than -120 with the exception of two games at -125 and one at -122.
Rowland is posting Mr. "D's" super Tweets continually, follow Greg on Twitter.
Since January 1 Greg is +$5,095.00 in all sports.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
Greg's NFL preseason Every Edge selection on the 49ers at -3 in the first half was a winner in week 1. In the Every Edge Forum he posted Dallas at +3.5 in the first half Thursday evening and he's 2-0 at Every Edge in preseason football as well as 33-17-01 with his Every Edge MLB selections as Wednesday's selection on the Cardinals was a winner. His next MLB selection will be up Saturday morning.
Rowland will be posting up today's and tomorrow's MLB Tweets on Greg's behalf.
Friday's Tweets, systems and comp selections will be continuous and posted by Rowland Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Mr. "D.'s" Thursday baseball system won, Friday's MLB system is posted.
- Greg's ninth CFL system on the Ti-Cats/Riders under lost, (5-4) for 2016. His week 10 system is pending.
- Mr. "D." will have a comp NFL preseason pick for tomorrow, check back later tonight.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg has a feature that began Sunday May 29 entitled Tweeted Angles.
- The Tweets will continue with tonight's MLB games and later this evening they'll continue with tomorrow's Tweets.
- Friday's Tweets are in progress.
- #1, In his career, this pitcher is 35-18 and +22.60-units vs. the money line in road games vs. National League teams scoring 4.3 or less runs per game on the season. Find out by following Greg on Twitter.
- #2, The past two seasons this pitcher is 08-28 to the UNDER and +19.20-units when the total is 8.5 to 10 runs. Follow Greg on Twitter and see what pitcher is "live" this evening.
- #3, This manager is 23-8 an +20.10-units against the money line after scoring 9 runs or more as the manager of this team. He/team is a live dog tonight, find out where by following Greg on Twitter.
The Sports Watch Monitor will be monitoring all my full service selections in all Sports beginning with the NFL season. My selections will be posted at their site shortly after the games start.
My Full Service Monitored Selections at TSM, The Sports Monitor, will be posted after the games kick-off, click here.
MLB System for Friday, (first pitch at 7:10 ET)
San Diego Padres at Miami Marlins
Greg's Thursday's MLB system was a winner. Friday's system is posted so click here for Mr. "D's" Thursday system.
NFL Systems, Trends and Angles will return shortly
Greg's full game and first half systems, top coaching trends and angles will be posted weekly throughout the entire 17 week's of the regular season. Check back on Saturday for Greg's Super Systems for week 17 went 2-1. Click here in September for his NFL regular season week 1 Super Systems.
NFL Preseason Systems and Free Selections
Check back when the regular season begins
Purchase Greg's BEST BETS. His NFL BEST BETS finished at 10-3-1 for the 2014/2015 season and they are 10-06-01 ATS this season, that's a combined 20-09 = 69% ATS. Greg has 2 BEST BETS going today a 5 STAR plus a 4.5 STAR BEST BET Bonus selection at no charge. The cost is only $29.00. Reward yourself while you watch and win by clicking onto his Purchase Picks section.