Website update for Saturday, June 15, 2019
Saturday's MLB, The CFL
As Well as The US Open
by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
IMPORTANT: if you wish to email Greg please do so via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greg went 3-1-1 on the Diamonds Friday night. His MLB run-line system on the 4:05 ET start in the game between the D-Backs and Nationals is posted now. Click onto the MLB link at the top of the home page.
Greg's invested in 26 US Open matches with all selections posted in the GOLF link, click onto the GOLF link at the top of the home page and you will be directed to all 23 selections. He picked up +1.0-unit with his first round selection and when "the smoke cleared" after Friday's matches, he went an additional 7-3 for +4.11-units for an overall record of 8-3 and +5.11-units.
Mr. "D." has two complementary matches that he's wagered on, now posted for the third round. Go to the top of the home page and click onto the GOLF link so see what the third round selections are.
The 2019 edition of the CFL by Greg Dempson
I had a one-unit selection on the Saskatchewan Roughriders last night getting +5.5 points. They lost, (17-23,) I got hooked. Riders quarterback Zach Collaros was injured on the third offensive series of the game. As a result of a hit to the helmet, Hamilton's linebacker Simoni Lawrence was assessed a 25-yard penalty. (It didn't help that Saskatchewan's place kicker missed an extra point as well as a fiend goal.) I will be investing on the CFL until the NFL preseason starts. From the opening of the 2018 CFL season until August 10 of last year I went 16-05-01 ATS with my CFL selections. If you are interested in investing in the CFL send me an email.
Greg's Twitter is now wide open to everyone, https://twitter.com/GregDempson.
Saturday's update is in progress.
If you click onto the Golf link noted above, you will be able to view four selections for the US Open. One first round play plus three full tournament selections.
Visit EveryEdge.com and go to their posting forum for Greg's EE selection. His three selections on the US Open at Pebble Beach are now posted at everyedge.com. He is 1-0 with two results pending following the second round cuts.
To see who Mr. "D." is wagering on, click onto Today's Selections at the top of the page and then click onto the current sports that he handicaps.
You can follow Greg's selections on Sports Watch Monitor as they are posted shortly after the games kick-off, (puck is dropped, etc.) The exceptions are buying a half-point on totals as neither monitor site offers that as a monitored selection. They only allow -1.5 goals or the money line in hockey as well, not games listed at -1 goal.
Greg's First Half Systems posted by DB Williams on behalf of Greg Dempson
- CFL for the 2019 Season
- Greg's Thursday first half system on the Warriors -1.5 last night lost. As the NBA season has come to a close Greg will be sending Rowland and I his first half CFL systems.
- Greg's CFL first half system is pending.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg is now 13-1 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the Phillies won 5-1 on March
31. His next BEST BET is pending, check back later and then watch and win
by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at email@example.com and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Saturday Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter, https://twitter.com/GregDempson,
- #1, Greg's Saturday MLB comp selection is on the Cubs/Dodgers over 7.5 runs @ -120.
- #2, This MLB system is 69% to the OVER the past five seasons. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out what teams are live RIGHT NOW.
- #3, Greg's CFL comp selection is for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers/BC Lions to sail OVER 51.
- #4, This umpire is 59% to the OVER in this scenario. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out where he's calling balls and strikes right now.
- #5, This pitcher is 15-03 to the OVER. Find out where he's pitching RIGHT NOW when you follow Greg on Twitter.
- #6, Click onto the MLB link at the top of the Home Page RIGHT NOW for Greg's Saturday run-line system on the 4:05 ET start in the game between the Diamondbacks and Washington Nationals.
NFL 2019 Super Systems, check back in August for Greg's Preseason systems
Mr. "D.'s" Super Bowl system has been posted.
NFL 2019 Complementary Selections, check back in August for Greg's complementary NFL plays
Greg's comp NFL selections will return in August.
College Football Super Systems
See you in August of 2019
Greg's College systems are pending.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here for Greg's Comp selections in August of 2019
The Sports Watch Monitor is monitoring all Greg's full service selections in all Sports, (by Rowland Upchurch)
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites.
College Basketball Systems for 2019/2020
Greg's College Hoops systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here for Greg's College Hoops systems
2019/2020 NBA Systems
Follow Greg for the 2019/2020 Season
Greg's NBA systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here in November for Greg's NBA systems