2021/2022 First Half College Football Systems
2021 First Half College Systems
#11/10/23 at 11:59 ET
New Mexico State at Hawaii
- Play against first half underdogs of 6 to 11.5 points that are out gained by their opponents by 1.5 or more yards per play, after allowing 475 or more total yards per game in their last three games. This system is 36-12 = 75% ATS the past five seasons.
- Take Hawaii -10 @ -105 in the first half, (24-13,) WON.
10, 10/16 at 3:30 ET
Pittsburgh at Virginia Tech
- Play against first half Conference home underdogs of +2 to +6 points that average 280 to 330 yards per game vs. a team that allows 330 to 390 yards per game. This system is 31-05 = 86% ATS the past 10 seasons and 6-0 ATS the past three seasons and 13-02 ATS = 86.7% ATS the past five seasons.
- Take Pittsburgh -3 @ -105 in the first half, (21-0,) WON
#09, 10/09 at 3:30 ET
Boise State at BYU
- After four or more consecutive wins, play on home teams when hosting a non conference opponent. This system is 29-07 = 80.6% ATS the last five seasons.
- Take BYU -3 points @ -120 in the first half, (20-10,) lost
#08, 10/02 at 3:30 ET
Ole Miss at Alabama
- When the first half total is greater than 35 points, play all teams OVER in the first half in a game involving two teams who out pass their opponents by 2+ yards per pass. This system is 24-02 = 92.3% to the over the past five seasons and 14-0 OVER the last three seasons with an average combined first half score of 53.6 points.
- Take Ole Miss/Alabama over 41 @ -110 on the first half, (28-0,) lost
07, 09/25 at noon ET
Wisconsin vs. Notre Dame
- When the first half total is between 21.5 to 24.5 points, play teams averaging 125 or less rushing yards per game UNDER the total after allowing 75 or less rushing yards in their last game, (applies to Notre Dame.) This system is 09-34 in 79% to the UNDER the last 10 seasons.
- Take Wisconsin/Notre Dame under the first half total of 23 points @ -120, (10-03,) WON.
06, 09/18 at 4:00 ET
Mississippi State at Memphis
- Play on non conference first half favorites of -2 to -6 points when returning 8 defensive starters. This system is 32-07 = 82% ATS the last five seasons.
- Take Mississippi State -2.5 points @ -110 in the first half, (17-07,) WON.
#05, 09/11 at 10:30 ET
Stanford at Southern Cal
- Play against first half road underdogs that averaged 5.8 or more yards per play last season, after allowing 6.25 or more yards per play in their previous game. This system is 10-0 the past three seasons and 33-08 = 80.5% ATS the last 10 seasons and +24.20-units.
- Take USC -9.5 points @ -120 in the first half, (21-10,) lost.
#04, 09/05 at 7:30 ET
Notre Dame at Florida State
- In the first two weeks of the season play the first half under in a Non-Conference game between two Division 1A teams with an experienced quarterback returning as a starter. This system is 35-76 = 68.5% UNDER the past five seasons and +37.50-units.
- Play Notre Dame and Florida State under the first half total of 28 @ -118, (17-14,) lost.
#03, 09/04/21 at 3:30 ET
Alabama at Miami U
- In the first month of the season, play on first half favorites that closed out last season strongly, winning at least three or more of their last three games plus winning 80% or more of their games last season. This system is 58-25 and 70% ATS since 1992 and +30.50-units.
- Play on Alabama -10 @ -120 in the first half, (27-03,) WON
#02, 09/02/21 at 8:00 ET
Bowling Green @ Tennessee
- In the first two weeks of the season play the first half under the total when a team, (Tennessee,) was an excellent passing team from last season with a completion percentage of 62% or better in a game between two teams with 5 or less offensive starters returning. This system is NOW 03-24 = 88.8% to the UNDER with this win.
- Play Bowling Green and Tennessee UNDER the first half total of 35 @ -123, (14-06,) WON
#01, 08/28/21 at 2:00 ET
UCONN @ Fresno State @ 2:00 ET
- In the first month of the season, play on first half favorites of -12 to -17.5 points that allowed 425 or more total yards per game last season, with an experienced quarterback returning as their starter. This system is 48-19 =71.6% since 1992.
- The system is on Fresno State -16.5 points in the first half, (31-0,) WON