2017/2018 College Football Systems
College Football Systems for 2017 and 2018
13, Fresno State Bulldogs at Boise State Broncos at 7:45 ET
- From game eight out and in conference contests, play all teams UNDER the total when the O/U is between 49.5 and 56 points in a game involving two good teams with each team out gaining opponents by 50 to 100 YPG. This system is 0-8 to the UNDER the past five seasons as well as 12-38 = 76% to the UNDER the past 10 seasons. Saturday's system is for Fresno State and Boise State to stay under the total of 51.5 @ -117, (17-14,) WON.
12, Nebraska Cornhuskers at Penn State Nittany Lions, 4:00 ET
- In the month of November, play road teams over the total when the O/U is between 49.5 and 57 points after being beaten by the spread by 49 or more points total in their last five games, in November games. This system is 47-18 = 72% to the OVER the last 10 seasons. Saturday's system is on Nebraska and Penn State to sail over 56 points @ -125, (56-44,) WON.
11, Washington State Cougars at Utah Utes, 5:30 ET
- From game eight out, play on a home team that averages 3.5 to 4.3 YPR, when playing against a against a poor rushing team averaging 3 to 3.5 YPR. This system is 64-31 = 67% ATS the past 10 seasons. Saturday's system is on the Utah Utes at +1 point, (33-25,) lost.
10, UCF Knights at SMU Mustangs, 7:15 ET
- Play on home underdogs with a winning record on the season when getting +14.5 or more points, (applies to SMU,) after two consecutive wins against conference rivals and hosting a winning team. This system is 23-03 = 88.5% ATS since 1992. Saturday's system is on the SMU Mustangs +14.5 points, (31-24,) WON.
09, UCLA Bruins at Washington Huskies, 3:30 ET
- After going under the total by 21 or more combined points total in their last three games, play against all home teams that are winning 80% or more of their games when playing a team winning 51% to 60% of their games. This system is 23-04 = 85% ATS since 1992. Saturday's system is on the UCLA Bruins at +17.5, (44-23,) lost.
08, Southern Miss Golden Eagles at LA TECH Bulldogs, 5:00 ET
- When the total is between 56.5 and 63 points, play home teams UNDER the total after allowing 14 or less points in their last game and they're now playing against an opponent that scored 37 or more points in their last game. This system is 15-42 = 74% to the UNDER the past five seasons as well as 08-26 = 76% to the UNDER in the past three seasons. Saturday's system is for S. Miss/LA TECH to stay under the total of 56 points, (34-27,) lost.
07, Navy Midshipmen at Memphis Tigers, 3:45 ET
- Play against any team that outscores their opponents by 7 or more points per game after allowing 31 or more points in two straight games. This system is 32-08 = 80% ATS the past five seasons. Saturday's system is on Navy at +3.5 points -107 at 5Dimes, (27-30,) WON.
06, Cal Golden Bears at Washington Huskies, (#376 at 10:45 ET)
- Play on favorites of 21.5 to 31 points with a good first half defense allowing 8 or less points per game, after 3 straight wins by 21 or more points.
This system is 31-8 = 79.5% ATS the last 10 seasons. Greg's Saturday system's on the Washington Huskies at -28 points, (38-07,) WON.
05, UNLV -14 Home vs. San Jose State, (#174 at 10:30 ET)
- Play against road underdogs that are outscored by 10 or more points per game, after two straight games where 70 or more total points were scored. This system is 23-05 = 82% ATS the past 10 seasons. Greg's Saturday College system is on UNLV @ -14 points, (41-13,) WON.
04, LA Tech at South Carolina, (#325 at 3:30 ET)
- In the first month of this season, and after closing out last season with two or more losses, and following a home loss in their last game, (applies to South Carolina,) play this game OVER the total when the O/U is between 49.5 and 56 points. This system is 28-07 = 80% to the over since 1992 and 13-01 over the past three seasons as well as 13-03 in the previous five seasons. Greg's College system is for LA Tech/South Carolina to sail over 52 points, (17-16,) lost.
03, Kansas Jayhawks at Ohio U Bobcats, ( #144 at 12:00 noon ET)
- Play on favorites of 3.5 to 10 points that average 5.6 to 6.2 yards per play when playing against a team with a poor defense that allows 5.6 to 6.2 yards per play after allowing 475 or more total yards in their previous game. This system is 11-01 = 92% ATS the past three seasons as well as 40-14 = 74% ATS since 1992. Greg's College system is on the Ohio U Bobcats -7 @ -118, (WON.)
02, Western Michigan at Michigan State, (#309/310 at 3:30 ET)
- Play teams that averaged 4.75 or more rushing yards per game last season to sail OVER the total after allowing 5.5 or more rushing yards per attempt in their last game, (applies to Western Michigan.) This system is 29-07 = 80.6% to the over. Greg's College system is for Western Michigan/Michigan State to sail over the total of 50, (lost.)
01, Arkansas State at Nebraska, (#168 at 8:00 ET)
- After closing out last season with two or more straight up losses, play on home favorites in the first month of the season when playing against an opponent that closed out last season strong with four or more wins in their last five games. This system is 73-35 = 68% ATS since 1992 as well as 34-14 = 71% ATS the past decade. Greg's College system is on the Nebraska Cornhuskers at -14 and -125, (lost.)