2018 NFL Preseason and Regular Season Systems
2018 NFL Week 2 Preseason System
- After two consecutive games with a turnover margin of +1 or better play on road teams in the first half when the line is + or -1.5 points. This Preseason system is 23-05 = 82% ATS the last 10 seasons.
- Greg's week 2 Preseason system is on the Ravens -1 in the first half
2017 NFL Systems
Week 15 BONUS System
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- In the month of December play against teams that are off an upset win as a home underdog. This system is 79-41 = 66% ATS since 1983. Greg's Sunday BONUS system is on the Buffalo Bills at -3 in the first half, (WON.)
Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
Following an upset double-digit win as an underdog of +6 or more points, (Bears,) play Conference road teams under the total in the first half. This system is 04-22 = 85% to the UNDER in the first half the last 10 seasons. Greg's NFL week 15 system is to take the Bears/Lions under 22 points in the first half, (WON.)
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
- In the second half of the season, play on home favorites, (with a st. up winning record,) in the first half following a ATS non cover but straight up win as a road favorite. This system is 92-48 = 66% ATS as well as 8-1 ATS the past three seasons and 26-11 = 70% ATS the past decade. Greg's Sunday system is on the Steelers at -3 in the first half, (WON.)
Kansas City Chiefs at New York Jets
- In weeks 10 through 13 and when the O/U is between 42.5 to 49 points play home teams UNDER the total after losing four or five of their last six games. This system is 2-8 to the UNDER this season as well as 34-75 = 69% to the under the past 10 seasons. Greg's Sunday system is on the Chiefs/Jets under the total of 44 points @ -117, (38-31,) lost.
Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders
- Play on any team after losing ATS by 49 or more total points in their last seven games when playing against an opponent that's sailed over the total by 35 or more total points in their last three games. This system is 28-04 = 88% ATS the past 10 seasons. Greg's Sunday system is on the Oakland Raiders -4 @ -108, (WON.)
Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys
- From game nine out, play excellent passing teams that average 7.3 or more passing yards per attempt to stay under the total in the first half when playing against an average passing team of 5.9 to 6.7 PYA. This system is 16-41 = 72% to the UNDER in the first half the past five seasons. Greg's Sunday system is on the Eagles/Cowboys under 24 points in the first half, (WON.)
New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers
- After scoring 14 points or less in three straight games play on home underdogs in the first half. This system is 30-08 = 79% ATS the past 10 seasons. Greg's Sunday NFL system is on the 49ers +3 @ -125 in the first half, WON.
Week 9 at 1:00 ET
Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers
- After going under the total by 35 or more combined points in their last five games play against all teams in conference games when the line is + or -3 points, (applies to playing against Atlanta.) This system is 37-12 = 75.5% ATS the past five seasons. Greg's Sunday NFL system is on the Carolina Panthers +3 @ -120, (20-17,) WON.
Week 8 at 1:00 ET
Oakland Raiders at Buffalo Bills
- After scoring 30 or more points in their last game, play all teams OVER the total when the O/U is between 42.5 and 49 points in a game involving two average teams with a + or - 3 PPG differential. This system is 41-14 = 74.5% to the over the last 10 seasons. Greg's Sunday NFL system is for the Raiders/Bills to sail over the total of 46 points, (WON.)
Week 7 at 4:25 ET, (A First Half System)
Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers
- In the first half of the season play against home teams in the first half when they're off a straight up win as an underdog vs. a division rival. This system is 68-32 = 68% ATS the past 10 seasons. Greg's Sunday system is to take the Denver Broncos at pick 'em in the first half, (lost.)
Week 4 at 1:00 ET
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens
- After allowing 40 or more points in their last game, play on home underdogs or pick that are averaging 17 or less points per game. This system is 50-21 = 70% ATS since 1983. Greg's week 4 NFL system is on the Baltimore Ravens +3, (26-09,) lost.
Week 3 at 8:20 ET
Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals
- After a two game road trip in the month of September, play against all home teams in the first half. This system is 34-11 = 76% ATS the past 10 seasons as well as 7-2 ATS = 78% the most recent three seasons when playing against Arizona and ON Dallas. Greg's week 3 NFL system is on the Dallas Cowboys -1 @ -115 in the first half, (lost.)
Week 2 at 1:00 ET
Arizona Cardinals at Indianapolis Colts
- Following an upset road loss by 10 or more points when favored, play the next game under the total (applies to Arizona,) when meeting a foe that's off a road loss. This system is 25-56 = 69% to the under since 1983. Greg's week 2 NFL system is for the Cardinals and Colts to stay under the total of 44 points, (16-13,) WON.
Week 1 at 4:25 ET
Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers
- In the first two weeks of the season, play on home teams in the first half that closed out last season with four or more wins in their last five games while winning 60% to 75% of their games and hosting a foe that also had a winning record last season. This system is 7-0 ATS the past decade as well as 24-05 = 83% ATS since 1983. Greg's week 1 Sunday system is on the Green Bay Packers at -1.5 points in the first half, (3-0,) lost.