Website update for FRI. MAR. 24, 2023
Friday Sweet 16
Updates by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch under the supervision of Greg Dempson
Greg went 3-1 ATS on Thursday's card. He won with UCONN -3.5, (88-65,) over Arkansas, Florida Atlantic +6 @ -118 vs. Tennessee, (62-55,) and Gonzaga +1.5 vs. UCLA, (79-76.) He lost in OT with Michigan State on the M/L, (98-93,) vs. Kansas State.
Greg has an Elite 8 BEST BET posted in his Purchase Picks section. It's a DIME+ investment.
Friday's update is COMPLETE. Posted now is Greg's College comp investment, click onto the NCAA-B link. Also noted is Greg's Key College Angle plus a first half system on tomorrow's Gonzaga/UCONN game which is noted below.
For Greg's YouTube channel with all his podcasts, click here, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLLKP2zQxkNLL0Xxs5s2cVA
Greg's NBA Systems are (23-19-01 ATS)
The Knicks +2 lost on WED MAR 22, (127-120.)
Greg's Saturday system is PENDING, click onto the NBA link at the top of the Home Page tomorrow afternoon for a possible system.
The NBA Comps are 21-18 ATS
Greg's next NBA investment is PENDING click onto the NBA Link at the top of the Home Page tomorrow afternoon for a possible comp.
(Greg's selections are monitored and posted shortly after the games start at Sports Watch Monitor as well as being monitored at The Sports Monitor.)
Follow Greg on Twitter, @GregDempson
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg's now 21-08 = 72.4% ATS with his 5 STAR BEST BETS since 10/08/17. His 5 STAR BEST
BETS success rate is better than 80% ATS in 30+ years. Greg's next 5 STAR BEST BET is
pending. Soon you'll be able to watch and win by clicking here.
If Greg doesn't win, then his next 5 STAR BEST BET Package is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at email@example.com and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Friday comp selections and angles are noted below and his Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter @ GregDempson
- #1, Greg's top Friday Angle is on San Diego State as this season the Aztecs are 10-0 ATS from game 16 out vs. teams who make 8 or more 3 point shots per game.
- #2, NCAA-Basketball Systems for 2022-2023, system #57 is PENDING.
- Greg's 57th College hoops system is PENDING, click onto the NCAA-B link at the top of home page tomorrow for a potential system.
- This season the systems are 30-25-01 ATS as Gonzaga and UCLA under the total lost on Thursday.
- Last years College hoops systems went 49-30-01 for a success rate of 62.2% ATS.
- #3, Greg's next NCAA-B INVESTMENT is POSTED, click onto the NCAA-B link.
- #4, Greg's Friday first half BONUS system is between Gonzaga and UCONN
- Here is Friday's first half BONUS system, play against a team following back-to-back wins by 6 points or less, (a play against Gonzaga,) when playing against an opponent that's off three consecutive wins by 10 points or more. This system is 42-12 = 78% ATS the last five seasons.
- Greg's Saturday first half BONUS system is on UCONN -1 in the first half.
NFL 2021 Super Systems, click here this September for Greg's NFL systems
Mr. "D.'s" next NFL system is pending.
NFL 2021 Complementary Selections, click here this August for Greg's complementary NFL selections
Greg's NFL comps will return in August.
College Football Super Systems, 2022-2023
Greg's next System is pending
Click here next season for Greg's next College football system
College Football Complementary Selections, click here next season for Greg's next College Comp selection
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites as Mr. "D." is proudly monitored by The Sports Monitor, (and has been since the 2000 season) as well as Sports Watch Monitor.